- Rashidi, M.H., Saghafian, B., and Bazargan‑Lari, M.R., 2017, Best management practices (BMPs) site selection for reducing urban surface runoff at target locations, Desalination and Water Treatment, Oct., 94: 109–119.
- Tayefeh, N., Zahraie, B., and Saghafian, B., 2017, Coupling snow accumulation and melt rate modules of monthly water balance models with the Jazim monthly water balance model, Hydrological Sciences Journal, 62(14): 2348–2368.
- Oftadeh, E., Shourian, M., and Saghafian, B., 2017, An ultimatum game theory based approach for basin scale water allocation conflict resolution, Water Resources Management, 31(13): 4293–4308
Dehghani, M., Saghafian, B., Rivaz, F., and Khodadadi, A., 2017, Evaluation of Dynamic Regression and Artificial Neural Networks Models for Real Time Hydrological Drought Forecasting, Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 10(12) 266:1-13.
- Azari, M., Saghafian, B., Moradi, H.R., and Faramarzi, M., 2017, Effectiveness of soil and water conservation practices under climate change in the Gorganroud basin, Iran. CLEAN–Soil, Air, Water, Aug, 45(8): 1-12
- Heidarpour, H., Saghafian, B., Yazdi, J., and Azamathulla, H.M., 2017, Effect of extraordinary large floods on at-site flood frequency analysis, Water Resources Management, 31(13): 4187–4205
Rashidi Mehrabadi, M.H., Saghafian, B., Bazargan-Lari, M.R., 2017, Model. Simulation and feasibility of biological and structural BMPs for stormwater control in the urbanizing watersheds, Earth Syst. Environ. 3: 719-731.
Ghasemi, A.R., Saghafian, B., and Golian, S., 2017, Optimal Location of Artificial Recharge of Treated Wastewater Using Fuzzy Logic Approach, Journal of Water Supply: Research and Technology – AQUA, 66(3): 141-156
Rashidi Mehrabadi M. H., Saghafian B., Ghalkhani H., 2017, Quantitative and qualitative assessment of rainwater harvesting as an alternative water source in semi-industrial areas. Desalination and Water Treatment 65: 125-135.
Saghafian, B., Haghneghahdar, A., Dehghani, M., 2017, Effect of ENSO on Annual Maximum Floods and Volume Over Threshold in Southwestern Region of Iran, Hydrological Sciences Journal, 62(7): 1039-1049.
Mehdikhani, A.H., Saghafian, B., and Arasteh, P.D., 2017, A new damage-probability approach for risk analysis of rain-fed agricultural systems under meteorological drought, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering. 21(4): 1453–1461.
Khodadoost, S., Saghafian, B., and Moazzami, S., 2017, Comprehensive evaluation of 3- hourly TRMM and half-hourly GPM-IMERG satellite precipitation products, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 38(2): 558-571.
- Ghasemi, A.R., Saghafian, B., and Golian, S., 2017, System dynamics approach for simulating water resources of an urban water system with emphasis on sustainability of groundwater, Environmental Earth Sciences, Sept., 76(18):637(1-15).