- Sadeghi, L., Saghafian, B., and Moazami, S., 2019, Evaluation of IMERG and MRMS remotely-sensed snowfall products, International Journal of Remote Sensing, Apr., 40(11): 4175-4192.
- Khalaj, M., Kholghi, M., Saghafian, B., and J. Bazrafshan, 2019, Impact of climate variation and human activities on groundwater quality in
northwestof Iran, J. of Water Supply: Research and Technology, accepted.
- Sane, I., Saghafian, B., and A.
Hassanjabbar, 2019, Reconstruction of water balance components using tree-ring proxy records, Water and Environment Journal, accepted.
- Sharifi, E., Saghafian, B., and R. Steinacker, 2019, Copula-based Stochastic Uncertainty Analysis of Satellite Precipitation Products, Journal of Hydrology, accepted.
- Sharifi, E., Saghafian, B., and R. Steinacker, 2019, Downscaling Satellite Precipitation Estimates with Multiple Linear Regression, Artificial Neural Networks and Spline Interpolation Techniques, Journal of Geophysical
Research – Atmospheres, accepted.
- Kolachian. R., and Saghafian, B., 2019, Deterministic and probabilistic evaluation of raw and
post processedsub-seasonal to seasonal precipitation forecasts in different precipitation regimes, Theoretical and Applied Climatology, accepted.
- Sanginabadi, H., Saghafian, B., and Delavar, M., 2019, Coupled groundwater drought-water scarcity index for intensively over-drafted aquifers, ASCE J. of Hydrologic Engineering, accepted.